Thursday, August 9, 2012

Olympic Park and the Gym.

Wow, we had fun today at the gym. Room 6 will sleep well tonight! So will Miss Eyre, as I had a go too.

Here are some of our comments about how much we enjoyed ourselves today.


I really liked the gymnastics. My favourite part was on the rope and we swinged! Joshua

I liked doing the flips and the trampoline. Brooke.

I liked the rings. I flipped on the rings. Shaolyn

I liked when you hold on to the bar and you fall off into the soft things (foam). Kaitlyn

I liked the trip. I liked the part of the gymnastics when you got to jump into the foam. Scarlett

I was really good at the rings. I flipped forwards and backwards without anybody even helping me onto the bars or flipping. Blair

I was good at everything like doing the flips on the rings. Nesta

I did it by myself. I tried. I was good at everything! Alex

I loved the trip because I loved doing everything. With Ngaire I did it all by myself 16 times. And I swung perfectly, but I was scared for the first time. I liked going on the playground and I liked doing everything because I liked doing gymnastics and its my favourite. And synchronised swimming. Alice

I liked the swinging on the bars and playing on the park. James

I liked the rings and the park. Monique

I liked doing the rope and bungy jumping and the trampoline. Cruz

I liked that trampoline where you go on the soft stuff (foam). Oliver

I liked the climbing whip (rope) and the slide and every whole of the park. Vishal

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day and it was neat to see you all giving everything a go, even Miss Eyre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait to have a go! Sometimes I even had to ask to go in front of students in Room 6, so thanks for being so kind to me!
    Miss Eyre.

    ReplyDelete