Thursday, December 4, 2014

Our shared book - Boss for a week

This week has been fun as we all got to be the bosses during the day on Wednesday. We loved it! It was very fascinating for Miss Eyre to watch.

As we only had the one book by Libby Handy to read (Boss for a week) we had to make our own. We hope you enjoy it!

If I were boss for a day on Monday, on Monday, 
I would make Miss Eyre write a narrative all day!

If I were boss for a day on Tuesday, on Tuesday, 
I would let Mr Maindonald clean our class.

If I were boss for a day on Wednesday, on Wednesday, 
I would be the principal.

If I were boss for a day on Thursday, on Thursday, 
I would sit in a rubbish bin.

If I were boss for a day on Friday, on Fridday, 
I would let everyone play on the ipapa (ipad) and rorohiko (computer) for the whole day.

If I were boss for a day on Saturday, on Saturday,
I would make the teachers clean up the pizza.

If I were boss for a day on Sunday, on Sunday, 
I would let everybody do what they want so they can have fun!

So, look out world!!




No comments:

Post a Comment