Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our trip to the butterfly garden

Yesterday we went on a double decker bus to the West Lynn Butterfly Garden. We saw all aspects of the life cycle of a butterfly. Photos to come. Below is what we liked about the trip and what we learned.

“I liked going to the butterfly house because there were lots and lots of butterflies and we saw them on the roof” – Vivian

“I liked when we got on the bus” – Megan

“I saw the caterpillar and the chrysalis and I went on the bus” – Faith

“I liked the cocoons and the butterflies and the caterpillars” – Josh

“I liked the butterfly trip when I saw the butterflies” – Ben

“Today I went on the butterfly trip and I liked the butterfly house” – Richard

“I saw some cocoons and some butterflies. Then we did sketching of the leaves” – Hayley

“I liked playing with the ABC worksheet” – Oscar

“I liked the ABC worksheet too, and I loved the butterflies” – Kyle

“The caterpillars can eat a leaf for four minutes!” – Felix

“Betterflies are flying and butterflies are cool and butterflies are cool” – Kayden

“I liked to see where the butterflies lived. They lived in a garden” – Cameron

“I liked learning about leaves and sketching them” – Joshua

“I liked sketching the leaves. My leaf looked like a feather” – Byron

“I liked doing the letters on the alphabet hunt” – Saqqara

“I liked tracing the leaves” – Hayley

“I liked seeing the cocoons. They were green and black” – Diya



No comments:

Post a Comment